This role includes enforcing full tax responsibilities promptly in compliance with laws and regulations, liaising with tax authorities, providing tax planning, and developing tax strategies conducive to business.
- Review contracts to reduce tax exposure to zero. Also, review the product papers regarding tax in the ROI portal.
- Responsible for filing appeals within the timeline against any order/assessment issued by the tax authorities.
- Ensure that no fines or additional taxes are imposed on the company for any non-compliance or misinformation.
- Coordination with legal department on various tax-related matters and filing appeals in High Court and Supreme Court
- Participate in court hearings when needed. Ensure that no hearing by consultants/lawyers is absent.
- Come on in, take a look at some of the company’s handling of tax issues, especially marketing and finance.
Terms of employment:
- Knowledge of income tax, GST and provincial sales tax laws, related compliance, reporting, etc.
- Changes in laws and changes in related practices should be spread
- The tax-related industry should be Intel
- Qualifications and experience:
- Must have a degree in Participation in Finance / Accounting / ACA / ACMA / ACCA / CIMA or similar domain
- Preferably seven years experience in managing tax operations, tax litigation in the telecom sector
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A