This role will be responsible for S&D reporting, analysis, and insights to provide accurate information and ridiculous analysis to relevant stakeholders. Also, the leasing of data sources will liaise with the DWH & Planning team, which will help businesses track performance and analyze data.
- Contact the DWH team to ensure timely delivery of ad hoc data requests from relevant groups.
- Analyze data and report variability of key business KPIs (Recharge, Channel Health, Subscriber Health Analysis, Usage, Revenue, and Revenue)
- Base, Thief, ARPU, etc.) and create daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Create dashboards for management/grid performance for 360-degree viewing using Excel / BI tools.
Terms of employment:
- Takes ownership
- Arranging work
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Product development knowledge
- Project development
- Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel, Visual)
- Dashboards and reports development
- DWH Knowledge
- Time and stress management
- Effective in solving skills
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in project management with at least one year of experience.
- Minimum degree degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A