This role involves identifying gray areas using analytical skills and developing systems related to business and critical reports and system sales and distribution.
- Present clear and concise results and recommendations to peer teams and senior management.
- Develop and modify policies and procedures to update the channel according to desired business objectives.
- Management of channel activities as per the budget of the department.
- Creating promos to help achieve the company’s goals of achieving growth.
- Develop channel development solutions that are best for end-user needs.
- Identify ways to improve the channel in the market.
Terms of employment:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree is required. Preference is given to candidates with financial degrees / academic qualifications, including ACCA.
- A similar domain requires at least 02-04 years of experience.
- Qualifications and experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Maintains strong following
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate at tactical and strategic levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A