- Develop an understanding of your division, function, structure, and role within the team.
- Join our entire boarding process and graduate and a detailed orientation program where you will learn about the core values, business, and products of jazz.
- Meet and be familiar with the market area assigned to you with your team, which includes meeting retailers and franchise owners.
- Meet relevant stakeholders related to your team to understand the work culture in jazz
- Develop an understanding of how you fit into the regional operating model, your tasks, and how you will perform them.
- Understand how to make connections and get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
- Supervise your team members, take ownership of their affairs and improve performance. Be sure to add appropriate forums.
- Establishment, development, and maintenance of distribution and retail network in the assigned region
Qualifications and experience:
You will work closely with internal stakeholders such as MFS executives, MFS regional coordinators, business development officers, sales distribution supervisors, and external stakeholders such as franchisee staff and retailers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A