As a leading employer in the country, Jazz embodies the philosophy that every Jazz employee emotionally leads a better ideology every day, a unique professional culture, a thriving lifestyle, and a better life through continuous learning and development. Is passing
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our goal is to continue improving our 63 million customers’ lives. That is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something change, someone who can play a crucial role in advancing our success. Together, we can empower millions more through the tools necessary for rapid digital economy growth.
- Arrange experiments on both ends. That is, hire candidates and managers to ensure that customer focus is maintained throughout the process.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the talent acquisition policy, process, and application tracking system
- Arrange for end-to-end skills acquisition in assigned areas, including understanding and describing roles, shortlisting and evaluating candidates, and place according to our rewards philosophy.
- Educate and engage hiring managers around allowing diverse and comprehensive team growth approaches and productivity
- Develop an understanding of Jazz’s policies and practices and ensure that your stay aligns with Jazz’s values and way of working.
Qualifications and experience:
- Good technical skills, literacy skills, and a competent database administrator
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility in adapting assignments
- Microsoft Office
- Application tracking system
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A